Cyclone MBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good trails?...

3 posters

Go down

Good trails?... Empty Good trails?...

Post  mk_748s 2010-02-13, 04:42

First off hello. I'm new to riding woburn/brickhill but not new to mountainbiking. Just trying to find my way around up there at the moment and have found some nice trails/singletrack. I hear names of trails like 'the roller coaster' and 'the three sisters' but I have no idea where to look for these?? Could anyone shed a bit of light on this for me or give me a general area which I can go and investigate?
thanks in advance.
richard.

mk_748s
Deore
Deore

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-26

Back to top Go down

Good trails?... Empty Re: Good trails?...

Post  zebardy 2010-02-13, 06:53

Hi Richard,

Welcome to the area! We are kind of lucky having the woburn/brickhill woods around here, and I hope you have been enjoying the trails you might have found so far. As you might have guessed there a quite a few trails all over the woods, however as is often the case describing where they are in the middle of the woods is not so easy (e.g. you know the trail, the one by the tree, the big one with leave on it). Probably the easiest thing to do is meet up for a ride with a local. There are quite a few of us who would be absolutely devastated at having an excuse to disappear up the woods for a few hours. When are you normally around to go for a ride? The club normally meets up the woods on a Sunday morning. There are group rides leaving from the top car park at 10am and 11am often with some people heading up for an early buzz about 9ish. There are even some of us that ride to the woods from the city (normally meet up at the entrance to the bowl). There are also normally club members riding up the woods on a Tuesday/Thursday evening (this time of year bring lights, and ask on the forum before hand who is heading up).

So yeah, the best thing I can say is come out riding with us, and have a look around.
zebardy
zebardy
XTR
XTR

Number of posts : 201
Bike : On-one 456 carbon
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post  nick 2010-02-13, 11:51

Hi, there's at least two of us doing an early ride @ 8.45 am tomorrow. We're meeting at the car park Church St, Aspley Heath.

The car park is at the top of the hill.
nick
nick
Deore
Deore

Number of posts : 12
Bike : kona hei hei hei 2-9
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down