Cyclone MBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Membership

5 posters

Go down

Membership Empty Membership

Post  fizzmo 2007-02-13, 04:00

Yep Nath mentioned this before, here is a gentle reminder....

The membership year runs from March 1st - Feb 28th, therefore your membership is due for renewal in 2 weeks. ( For those members who have joined within the last 4 months, you membership will carry for the next year).

Lots of goodies (see below), permits and 3rd party insurance are included in this price –£12 annual subscription - a real bargain!

Importantly the club funds also allow us to book up accommodation for trips and social events and for next year once everyone’s paid I’ve decided to part subsidise an Outdoor First Aid Course inspired by Pete's accident.

Please send a completed membership form (including emergency contact details), cheque and smiling picture for the card to either me, Gav or Nath.

My address is
35 Butlers Grove,
Great Linford
MK14 5DT

I’m expecting a lot of cheques soon!

Fizz

To help the Greensands Rangers and Phil Corleys, Roy Pinks and Evans, we are providing every member with a membership card (see attached picture). It has a photo on, along with a membership number and expiry date. So if you are stopped by any of the rangers in the woods, you can show them your card, and also use it to gain the 10% discount we have at Roy Pinks, Evans and Phil Corleys cycle shops. Nath still needs pictures from Phil, Little Gav, Graham, Nick, Linda, Brian, Andy J, Tom, Jim, Gary, Fran, Jochan, Mark C, Terry and Andy S. (only a digital pic)

Also at Roy Pinks, they have introduced a discount offer, especially for Cyclone members: Every time you purchase an item from the shop your name will go into a hat. Every two months a name is drawn from the hat, and the winner receives a £50 cycle gift from the shop (helmet, trip computer etc). So the more you buy the more chances you have of winning. But don't worry I think Jim may have it in the bag for January / February !!
fizzmo
fizzmo
XTR
XTR

Number of posts : 250
Bike : SRAMtastic WiFli
Registration date : 2006-10-26

Back to top Go down

Membership Empty Re: Membership

Post  Tin Tin 2007-03-29, 13:19

Hi Fizz,
Well considering all the fuss about paying the membership on time geek why has my cheque not been cashed?
Is it still in BigG's back pocket jocolor
Tin Tin
Tin Tin
XTR
XTR

Number of posts : 281
Bike : Cannondale RZ120 - 2
Registration date : 2006-10-27

http://www.roughridersmbc.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Gav 2007-03-30, 02:48

Hi Graham

That's an easy one to answer. Your cheque arrived in the post via Bg
last monday. We all know what the post/postmen can be like !

I haven't yet banked it due to the following

A. I haven't been anywhere near the bank.

B. I haven't been arsed to make a journey anywhere near the bank.

See ya next weekend Bud

Lg Very Happy
Little Gav
Little Gav
Chris King Racer 600
Chris King Racer 600

Number of posts : 652
Bike : Orange Five, P7 & Condor Fratello
Registration date : 2006-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  tezza 2007-03-30, 03:03

Was trying to find a picture showing my good side, but have realised I dont have one! Will post something ugly over the weekend. Thanks for reminding me...

tezza
Deore LX
Deore LX

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2006-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jase 2007-03-30, 03:47

Don't worry about the photo, you should see mine!
Jase
Jase
Chris King Racer 600
Chris King Racer 600

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2006-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down