Cyclone MBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another newby

3 posters

Go down

Another newby Empty Another newby

Post  Yorky 2008-02-22, 16:19

Hi Cyclone
I am a keen female mtbr recently moved down from Yorkshire. I have been riding for a few years with friends and local clubs (up and down the hills in the Pennines).

I was interested in your website as I am keen to ride locally and also i notice you occasionally have rides further north on Cannock Chase. I have friends living in Stoke so this would also be useful for me to get out and ride.

Although right now i am still getting organised with work etc I will keep looking at your rides and hopefully will be in touch to meet you people. I hope you don't mind new girls joining in.
thanks

Yorky
Deore
Deore

Number of posts : 2
Bike : specialized stumpjumper
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Another newby Empty Re: Another newby

Post  Tin Tin 2008-02-22, 17:10

Hi Yorky,
Welcome to Cyclone! Your welcome to come along any time and join in both local and away rides/weekends. You will find MK very differnet to the chalenging climbs of Yorkshire but there is still some great riding to be had. I dont get down to MK that often because I live in Ashbourne, but I do ride Cannock Chase regularly. So hope to see you soon.
Tin Tin
Tin Tin
XTR
XTR

Number of posts : 281
Bike : Cannondale RZ120 - 2
Registration date : 2006-10-27

http://www.roughridersmbc.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yorky 2008-02-23, 15:06

Hi Graham.
Thank you. I'm not sure when i will be able to get out with you but will keep checking your site and be in touch.
Yes you are right the hills of Yorkshire make for good fitness & stamina. I've ridden on & off with one or two clubs round there and they are a pretty fit bunch.
Saying that I am not bragging about my personal fitness because you only need a few weeks off to lose a degree of both but i hope to get back into it as soon as possible.

Yorky
Deore
Deore

Number of posts : 2
Bike : specialized stumpjumper
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  fizzmo 2008-02-24, 11:28

Hi Yorky,

Always looking for more girls in the club to give the boys a run for their money...

Also we can swap bike and make up ideas! LOL Smile

We've got a girls weekend some time on April too if you're out by then you'd be very welcome to join us..

See you on the trails,

Fizz-mo
fizzmo
fizzmo
XTR
XTR

Number of posts : 250
Bike : SRAMtastic WiFli
Registration date : 2006-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content