Cyclone MBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BUSY AS!

4 posters

Go down

BUSY AS! Empty BUSY AS!

Post  Little Gav 2011-02-28, 06:54

Fantastic turn out yesterday people. Great to see so many people out riding with us and to meet new & old friends.

Thank you for your help Speedy, Woody & Martin as I don't think I'd have coped without you.

NOW there's the rub. Guilding so many people is hard work and quite a responsiblity undertaken freely by such members.

If we continue to have this many out on a ride we may have to consider restricting who rides with us to members and pre-arranged newbies only. You generally get two rides out before we ask you to commit. Get the hint?

LG
(On behalf of the CYCLONE committee)
Little Gav
Little Gav
Chris King Racer 600
Chris King Racer 600

Number of posts : 652
Bike : Orange Five, P7 & Condor Fratello
Registration date : 2006-11-03

Back to top Go down

BUSY AS! Empty Re: BUSY AS!

Post  Kurt 2011-02-28, 10:39

Nicely put Gav. We are a club after all and I'm sure we all appreciate the fact that when you guys are guiding, you're not enjoying the ride so much yourselves.

For all of those thinking of joining, here is the form ..... Download Entry Form

It's good value. Alternatively, it's 3 quid a week to the ranger for a pass....

It's good to see however that so many of the new guys are making commitments to join already Very Happy
Kurt
Kurt
XTR
XTR

Number of posts : 219
Bike : Trek Top Fuel 8
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Caroline 2011-02-28, 15:57

Thanks to all those members that have already committed to another year (membership runs from 1st of February to 31st January) and all those new faces that have decided we're not a bad lot and have parted with their money already! Very Happy

It's always nice to see new faces.....need more girls though!!! flower

Although I'd love to lead rides.....my skills lie in different fields, so we are always greatful for those who know the woods well to help lead rides. cheers

I won't be up this Sunday, so if you can't wait to get your hands on the latest keyring (fab colour!) to prove to the rangers you've paid for a permit and are insured, drop me a email and I'll let you have the address to send forms and cheques to.

See you all soon. tongue
Caroline
Caroline
XTR
XTR

Number of posts : 218
Bike : Girlie Stumpjumper 2007
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  madhatter 2011-04-06, 11:59

Sent my form off ages ago with pic ect as i`m a new member and had nothing back as of yet?
madhatter
madhatter
Deore
Deore

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Caroline 2011-04-07, 15:27

I'm guessing your real name so if I've guessed right thank you I've had you cheque and form. When I see you up the woods I'll give you your key fob.
Caroline
Caroline
XTR
XTR

Number of posts : 218
Bike : Girlie Stumpjumper 2007
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  madhatter 2011-04-08, 12:14

hi Caroline thought i`d put my name on there lol sorry about that David or Dave been so busy with work my mind has gone Shocked. Many thanks!!! all i have to do now is find the time hope the bike hasn`t welded to the floor Razz .

Dave.
madhatter
madhatter
Deore
Deore

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down