Cyclone MBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Membership

3 posters

Go down

Membership Empty Membership

Post  Kurt 2011-01-10, 12:37

Hi to those who give up their time to run the club for us all!

On the subject of Membership, has it been decided what the fee will be this year, including the permit to ride in the woods? (not sure if the permit prices are higher this year?)

We need to encourage those who are not yet members, but ride with us reguarly to join up when renewal comes around (Feb I think?) Smile

Personally, I find the fee good value for money just in terms of the discount at Corley's and Pink's.

Kurt

Kurt
Kurt
XTR
XTR

Number of posts : 219
Bike : Trek Top Fuel 8
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Membership Empty Re: Membership

Post  Darren 2011-01-10, 14:47

Yep well said Kurt, looks like we are going to need have our permits upto date as there is now going to be a ranger on duty every weekend checking for permits (thats straight from the horses mouth the ranger after being checked on Sunday!) affraid

So lets all make Caroline's life a bit easier and get our membership money in as soon as we can when we know what the new rates are going to be for this year cheers

Darren
Darren
Darren
XT
XT

Number of posts : 184
Bike : Giant AnthemX29
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Caroline 2011-01-15, 12:58

Thanks guys. The committee have agreed to keep the membership fees at the same amount as last year cheers even though the permits have gone up by 50%. confused I shall put a post up shortly.
Caroline
Caroline
XTR
XTR

Number of posts : 218
Bike : Girlie Stumpjumper 2007
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down