Cyclone MBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellesworth Truth

Go down

Ellesworth Truth Empty Ellesworth Truth

Post  Paul 2010-07-26, 03:36

A friend of a friend is selling his Ellesworth Truth. See below:
"Due to back trouble I'm not going to be able to use this bike for a while so I'm selling it despite having literally only finished building it a week or so ago. Spec is: Ellsworth Truth, 2008, medium, black anodised (used, but VGC), Fox Float R shock (serviced), brand new pivot bearings. Brand new 2010 Rock Shock SID Team forks in white with pop loc. Brand new Hope headset. Brand new Thomson 100mm 0deg stem. Brand new Thomson Elite layback post with Hope seatclamp. Selle Italia SLR Kit Carbonio or Specialized Romin SL saddle. Brand new Bontrager flat carbon bars, alu bar ends & Ergon grips. Juicy Ultimate brakes with 185mm f & 160mm r discs (used but VGC). Brand new XTR shifters + front & rear mechs. Brand new 2010 Race Face Deus XC chainset & Race Face BB with KMC gold chain & Shimano SLX rear cassette (11-32t). Stan's Olympic rims on Hope Pro II hubs, black with double butted spokes, used but rear hub bearings brand new and wheels are VGC, brand new Hope QRs and brand new Geax Seguaro TNT 2" tyres (running tubeless). It cost me £2250 to build – I’ll sell for £1750. It's only done a lap of Richmond Park (hence the dust!), so that's just shy of £100 per mile loss for me!!
I’ll also consider swap or part-exchange for road bike parts – complete bike / high end frame / decent wheels / groupset."

PM or email me and I'll put you in contact with the seller
Paul

Paul
Paul
XT
XT

Number of posts : 135
Bike : Trek 8500, X-Cal 29er and a Madone 5.2
Registration date : 2007-02-18

Back to top Go down