Cyclone MBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i know its a long shot

2 posters

Go down

i know its a long shot Empty i know its a long shot

Post  np john 2008-08-11, 08:58

i know this sounds really cheeky and probably rude but im going mad.
i was a bit of a nob really Rolling Eyes i sold my mtb to buy a road bike and cx bike having found out that there is no cx events in this area im a bit gutted Sad and i didnt realise that road cycling was so dangerous (idiots in cars). so im really missing the off road stuff. i was wondering if anybody had an old dog of a mtb that they wouldnt mind lending to me for a couple of months while i save for another bike. i would sell the other 2 bikes to fund it but the missus would put my nuts in a vice if she found out. Shocked

PLEASE PLEASE HELP !!!!

failing that ive got about £100 if someone has a pile of crap they want to sell.
np john
np john
Deore LX
Deore LX

Number of posts : 66
Bike : genesi altitude 30
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Back to top Go down

i know its a long shot Empty Re: i know its a long shot

Post  woody1200 2008-08-11, 09:43

np john wrote:i know this sounds really cheeky and probably rude but im going mad.
i was a bit of a nob really Rolling Eyes i sold my mtb to buy a road bike and cx bike having found out that there is no cx events in this area im a bit gutted Sad and i didnt realise that road cycling was so dangerous (idiots in cars). so im really missing the off road stuff. i was wondering if anybody had an old dog of a mtb that they wouldnt mind lending to me for a couple of months while i save for another bike. i would sell the other 2 bikes to fund it but the missus would put my nuts in a vice if she found out. Shocked

PLEASE PLEASE HELP !!!!

failing that ive got about £100 if someone has a pile of crap they want to sell.
I have an old Marin that i am think of selling you can have that if you want my Phone number is 01442 824093. i should be up on tuesday give me a call if you are intrested... Smile
or @ Paulwoody1200@yahoo.co.uk
woody1200
woody1200
Chris King Ti Racer 800
Chris King Ti Racer 800

Number of posts : 822
Bike : ScottMc10Genius / Proadorthin scott/ team marin
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

i know its a long shot Empty Re: i know its a long shot

Post  np john 2008-08-11, 10:14

hi woody youve got mail.