Cyclone MBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club membership and the Aspley Woods pass

+3
bferrey
fizzmo
Wobbler
7 posters

Go down

Club membership and the Aspley Woods pass Empty Club membership and the Aspley Woods pass

Post  Wobbler 2008-07-04, 15:50

Hi peeps,
Having been on a couple of rides I would like to join the club but I would also rather pay for a family pass for Aspley Woods for occasional visits with the family. Is there any split between club membership and the pass?

Wobbler
Deore
Deore

Number of posts : 24
Bike : Kona Coiler 2007
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Club membership and the Aspley Woods pass Empty Re: Club membership and the Aspley Woods pass

Post  fizzmo 2008-07-06, 07:36

Hello Wobbler,

There is a flat club membership fee that is for British Cycling affiliation, 3rd party insurance and club permits for riding at Aspely Guise.

£17 pounds for the year is unbeatable value for money for a friendly local club.

I look forward to seeing your cheque in the post!

Fizz

Club Treasurer
fizzmo
fizzmo
XTR
XTR

Number of posts : 250
Bike : SRAMtastic WiFli
Registration date : 2006-10-26

Back to top Go down

Club membership and the Aspley Woods pass Empty Re: Club membership and the Aspley Woods pass

Post  Wobbler 2008-07-07, 14:50

Fair enough Smile

Thanks for getting back to me.

Wobbler
Deore
Deore

Number of posts : 24
Bike : Kona Coiler 2007
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post  bferrey 2008-07-08, 05:33

Hi Fizz,

That reminds me - I need to send off my membership application as well.

Nath's address is still on the form - should we send it to him still, or do you have an address which we can send the forms to?

Thanks

Ben
bferrey
bferrey
Deore
Deore

Number of posts : 45
Bike : steppenwolf & commencal
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post  N@th 2008-07-09, 03:43

Yes, send to moi.

Thanks
N@th
N@th
Chris King Ultimate Racer

Number of posts : 902
Bike : BMX Aero Burner, CW handlebars, 2 finger brakes, layback seat post.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete 2008-07-09, 06:23

Fizz,

What level of insurance cover have we got with British Cycling Bronze, Silver or Gold?

Pete
Pete
Pete
Deore LX
Deore LX

Number of posts : 58
Bike : P7
Registration date : 2007-01-29

http://web.mac.com/thebaggaleys/iWeb/Ashling%27s%20Site/family%2

Back to top Go down

Post  Jase 2008-07-12, 05:06

I would imagine it is bronze.
Jase
Jase
Chris King Racer 600
Chris King Racer 600

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Gav 2008-07-12, 11:40

Jase wrote:I would imagine it is bronze.

You have imagined wrong.....never assume!

The BCF insurance is a third party indemnity cover up to £10 million for the club and gives cover for 'CLUB RIDERS on CLUB RIDES' only. It protects should a claim be brought against us by the public and any potential new rider who rides with us. I would therefore suggest if you'd like your ride covered you announce it on the forum prior to riding. Because if I/We don't know about it ain't covered, simple as. (I/we being the club committee). This will safe guard us all.

It doesn't provide automatic individual BCF membership. However should you wish to apply for FREE Bronze Membership I do have some forms that have been recently sent to me which you can fill in and send off. This DOESN'T give you any insurance cover. It does give you the opportunity to up grade at the same time to SILVER or GOLD membership at a discounted price. With the SILVER package you get £10 million third party indemnity cover, same as the club. With GOLD you get personal insurance cover although I don't know to how much.

Thankfully we have so far never had to make a claim so I'm unsure just how good or trouble free making one is. I'm not even sure who the BCF underwrites with?

Anymore questions or if you'd like one of these forms please let me know and I'll get one to you. Or you could wait until club night when I'll bring them along.

Phew I'm off for a drink after that lot.

LG
Chairperson (PCGM)
Little Gav
Little Gav
Chris King Racer 600
Chris King Racer 600

Number of posts : 652
Bike : Orange Five, P7 & Condor Fratello
Registration date : 2006-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  N@th 2008-07-12, 15:10

Can I be covered for tomorrow please......I've had too much wine !

pale
N@th
N@th

Number of posts : 902
Bike : BMX Aero Burner, CW handlebars, 2 finger brakes, layback seat post.

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Gav 2008-07-13, 15:53

Err yeah I just read it back to myself and I do come over a bit school master-ish & bossy.....sorry.

Did you get permission from yourself this morning?

Razz Razz Razz Razz
Little Gav
Little Gav
Chris King Racer 600
Chris King Racer 600

Number of posts : 652
Bike : Orange Five, P7 & Condor Fratello
Registration date : 2006-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down