Cyclone MBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pics from todays ride.......Jim in walking shocker !!!

4 posters

Go down

Pics from todays ride.......Jim in walking shocker !!! Empty Pics from todays ride.......Jim in walking shocker !!!

Post  N@th 2007-02-04, 05:36

Great ride today guys.......a great turnout for a Feb Sunday! Even though we had 16 riders, we didn't do too bad for keeoing together.

Some pics form todays ride.......members mixing with horse riders, people having humerous SPD moments, Jason and an interesting incident with a twig and Jim walking !!!! (whats all that about!)

Find the full album HERE

Pics from todays ride.......Jim in walking shocker !!! CIMG0080
N@th
N@th
Chris King Ultimate Racer

Number of posts : 902
Bike : BMX Aero Burner, CW handlebars, 2 finger brakes, layback seat post.
Registration date : 2006-10-26

Back to top Go down

Pics from todays ride.......Jim in walking shocker !!! Empty Re: Pics from todays ride.......Jim in walking shocker !!!

Post  Andy 2007-02-04, 08:46

I see Jim can walk faster than everyone else can ride!!! It must be Kriss Ackerbusi! (Weird bird noise)!

afro
Andy
Andy
XTR and a pair of Crossmax SLR's
XTR and a pair of Crossmax SLR's

Number of posts : 381
Bike : Yeti AS-R
Registration date : 2006-10-28

Back to top Go down

Pics from todays ride.......Jim in walking shocker !!! Empty Re: Pics from todays ride.......Jim in walking shocker !!!

Post  speedy_daz 2007-02-04, 08:51

I wish I had a camera today would of got a nice photo of big gav walking a bit that was a bit muddy while on the way over to the cafe.

Razz:P

(I managed to ride it)
speedy_daz
speedy_daz
Chris King Racer 600
Chris King Racer 600

Number of posts : 689
Bike : OnOne Inbred 29er, Giant Trance X, Trek 4300, GT Avalanche, Genesis Day 02
Registration date : 2006-10-29

http://brogboroughlake.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  N@th 2007-02-05, 03:17

Is that the bit where you come out of the gate and ride the 50m to the cafe? Shocked
N@th
N@th

Back to top Go down

Post  speedy_daz 2007-02-05, 05:42

Nope wasn't that bit. It was on the section that takes you upto the road just before turning right to cross over the A5
speedy_daz
speedy_daz
Chris King Racer 600
Chris King Racer 600

Number of posts : 689
Bike : OnOne Inbred 29er, Giant Trance X, Trek 4300, GT Avalanche, Genesis Day 02
Registration date : 2006-10-29

http://brogboroughlake.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  smegger 2007-02-05, 05:57

rode that a couple of weeks ago going down it and it was trecherous then so not surprised that had to push up it, in Big Gavs defence
smegger
smegger
XTR, SLR's and a Chris King H/S
XTR, SLR's and a Chris King H/S

Number of posts : 489

Back to top Go down

Post  N@th 2007-02-05, 06:10

Easy with gears..............try it on a SS or middle at the front, 3rd from bottom at the back. I've never been able to do that (apart from when its dry obviously!!)

But I did manage to ride all the way up the gulley climb AND over the log step on the SS !! Proper chuffed Very Happy Very Happy
N@th
N@th

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum