Cyclone MBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out the reviews of this already classic album

2 posters

Go down

Check out the reviews of this already classic album Empty Check out the reviews of this already classic album

Post  Jase 2006-12-20, 12:41

Reviews of Peter and Jordans new album on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/o/ASIN/B000JU8FXK/ref=s9_asin_image_1/026-4856383-1387666

Some extracts:

"I'm lost for words....you've saved my christmas. This is without doubt the greatest album ever made....."

"this cd has done more to save my marrige than Relate could ever do
i can only say thank you Peter and Katie"

"Majestic. Spellbinding. Intensifying. Glorious"

"Me and my colleagues at the Royal National Scottish Philharmonic Orchestra have been touched so greatly by this album, we just cannot stop playing renditions in our spare time"

"This record is perhaps the most perfect album ever created"

"I saw there were 5 stars and I wanted to give it more than 5. 6? 10? 100? A million? A quintillion?"

Go and get a copy while you can I say, available in all good music stores.
Jase
Jase
Chris King Racer 600
Chris King Racer 600

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2006-10-26

Back to top Go down

Check out the reviews of this already classic album Empty Re: Check out the reviews of this already classic album

Post  smegger 2006-12-21, 03:45

you can watch the video here too

http://exodus.interoutemediaservices.com/?id=63db9bf0-8fb4-4228-ad02-5549628d2d02&delivery=stream
smegger
smegger
XTR, SLR's and a Chris King H/S

Number of posts : 489

Back to top Go down

Check out the reviews of this already classic album Empty Re: Check out the reviews of this already classic album

Post  smegger 2006-12-21, 03:51

not quite the same review as below,however it is for chariteee , so thats alright then

atrocity that is Katie Price and Peter Andre’s A Whole New World (K and P Recordings *), a duets album comprising lovey dovey cover ballads in which things go spectacularly tits up. You really have to have a sense of humour about these things.
smegger
smegger

Number of posts : 489

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down