Cyclone MBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swinley forst ride

Go down

Swinley forst ride Empty Swinley forst ride

Post  woody1200 2012-07-22, 16:51

i am hoping to do a ride at the Look out (swinley forest) on the 5 Aug if any one want to join me Please put your name down so i Know who is cuming ...
meet at 10Am by the gate .
car Parking is free But you will hav Very Happy e to Pay a Pound for the Day Pass

Swinley Forest is an area of Windsor Forest, owned and managed by The Crown Estate, comprising of 2600 acres of mainly Scots Pine woodland. It is located between Bracknell and Bagshot to the west of the A322. Cycling is permitted on hard tracks and within a specific expert mountain bike area. The wide variety of trails is suitable for everyone from families to cross country riders, freeriders and downhillers.

It is a condition of cycling within Swinley Forest that you must hold a cycle permit if over 16 years of age. Children who are under 16 do not require a permit as they are deemed to be their parents or guardians responsibility whilst riding in the Forest.

As times are changing, it's now essential to comply with the requirements of Natural England, whose powers are far reaching, by showing that cyclists can act as a responsible cohesive group to enjoy all the benefits Swinley Forest has to offer.
The area available for riding is approximately 2600 acres with many miles of tracks. The forest map shows the boundaries of the areas available to ride. If you are not familiar with the land it is recommended that you purchase this full colour detailed map from The Discovery Centre. The purpose built singletrack trails within the Expert Mountain Bike Area are not marked so find a likely looking track and ride it. Just be aware that there maybe oncoming cyclists.

ยป Map to the Look Out Discovery Centre or use Post Code: RG12 7QW
to find out more see www.gorrick.com
woody1200
woody1200
Chris King Ti Racer 800
Chris King Ti Racer 800

Number of posts : 822
Bike : ScottMc10Genius / Proadorthin scott/ team marin
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Swinley forst ride Empty Re: Swinley forst ride

Post  woody1200 2012-07-30, 04:26

Here is My Phone number 01494 260086 it should be good next weekend
woody1200
woody1200
Chris King Ti Racer 800
Chris King Ti Racer 800

Back to top Go down

Post  woody1200 2012-08-01, 03:58

Hi all it just a couple of Day before the Look out i hope this time i do not get don for speeding even if i just 7Mph over
that was the in April the last time i was at swinley forest...
this time the weather dose not look to good but i will deal with it when i get down there
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2655009
and i hope Si you get your Lady fix ..Orange 5
see you all at the gate @10 this sunday
woody1200
woody1200
Chris King Ti Racer 800
Chris King Ti Racer 800

Back to top Go down