Cyclone MBC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have unwanted/unworn cycle clothing? Ive had an idea

4 posters

Go down

Do you have unwanted/unworn cycle clothing? Ive had an idea Empty Do you have unwanted/unworn cycle clothing? Ive had an idea

Post  Gilly 2011-06-06, 03:33

Hi All,

This may seem like a mad idea, BUT thought it may be worth a mention.

Im sure we all have unwanted or unworn clothing, and accessories hanging about, that others maybe able to make use of..
What I'm suggesting is we bring all our bits to a club night (once I have asked the pub...haha ) and then a swap shop type thing or negotiate between yourselves for what ever monies you feel is appropriate.

If people think its a good idea I will look into it more, but only if I get enough interest Very Happy

Mad or what ???

Gilly
Gilly
Gilly
XT
XT

Number of posts : 117
Bike : Giant Cypher
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

Do you have unwanted/unworn cycle clothing? Ive had an idea Empty Re: Do you have unwanted/unworn cycle clothing? Ive had an idea

Post  Alan S 2011-06-06, 09:16

Great idea. A really good way for us noobies to get stuf we didnt know we needed Very Happy

I now realise I need a frame pad thin to stop chain slap scratching my frame.

It'd be like walking into Maplins for the very first time and wanting to buy half the shop Surprised
Alan S
Alan S
Deore
Deore

Number of posts : 40
Bike : Camber Pro
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Do you have unwanted/unworn cycle clothing? Ive had an idea Empty Re: Do you have unwanted/unworn cycle clothing? Ive had an idea

Post  madhatter 2011-06-06, 09:25

hummm this is the problem i`d be like my wife OVER SHOPPING! Razz
madhatter
madhatter
Deore
Deore

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Caroline 2011-06-06, 16:25

Not that mad an idea! It could turn into a regular bring and buy sale at club night! I'm looking for anyone selling a pink saddle! Question
Caroline
Caroline
XTR
XTR

Number of posts : 218
Bike : Girlie Stumpjumper 2007
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  madhatter 2011-06-07, 10:28

what like this...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WTB-Rocket-V-Race-MTB-Road-Bike-Seat-Saddle-PINK-/160481948565?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item255d783395
madhatter
madhatter
Deore
Deore

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down